*Cicero of the Roman empire wrote this about the situation during his lifetime:*
1. The poor - work & work.
2. The rich - exploit the poor.
3. The soldier - protects both.
4. The taxpayer - pays for all three.
5. The wanderer - rests for all four.
6. The drunk - drinks for all five.
7. The banker - robs all six.
8. The lawyer - misleads all seven.
9. The doctor - bills all eight.
10. The undertaker - buries all nine.
11. The Politician - lives happily on account of all ten.
*Written in 43 B.C., but valid even today.*